Respected Contributor

@gardensla wrote:

@Mz iMacI know you're trying to be helpful and I'm well aware of how to take a screen shot (I mention it in my OP). With every issue on this board someone kindly comes forward with a workaround to me that just lets QVC off the hook for bad design and poor functionality, and put the onus on the user. 

I'm not okay with that.

I shouldn't have to noodle around and make do to find a solution for a feature that's integral to the sharing aspect of these fora (which is key to QVC). This is what I was trying to point out. If we don't let QVC know when features are making these fora a pain to use, then we can't expect anything better.

At least that's how I feel about it.

@gardensla

I feel the same way. Why does QVC make changes without first considering the customer? Maybe testing it out first. Something that was easy is now a hassle requiring a workaround. Why make it harder for customers? I don't get it.

Esteemed Contributor

These instructions may very well work on a PC, but I am on an iPad and it appears to me that the instructions don't work with iPads. Open to any and all suggestions for capturing pics now on iPad.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop