Super Contributor

Quick question about food items..last year i ordered  the croissants they arrived in one big clump I was unable to use them, customer service was great refund issued immediately, now I am wanting to try another item but I am wondering about the guarantee, is it limit one food item? unsure weather to try something else or not

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@marzi 1 wrote:

Quick question about food items..last year i ordered  the croissants they arrived in one big clump I was unable to use them, customer service was great refund issued immediately, now I am wanting to try another item but I am wondering about the guarantee, is it limit one food item? unsure weather to try something else or not

I can't imagine it would be. That would be awful.

Call Customer Service and ask, but it would be extremely unusual for a place to have a "once per lifetime replacement guarantee."

Honored Contributor

Re:@a food items

[ Edited ]

@marzi 1 unless you are extremely fussy about food, I'd say to try again. Although I rarely buy pricey food from QVC, the perishable food items I've gotten have arrived in perfect condition. They also tasted fine, but considering the prices QVC charges, I tend to buy at local stores. There is nothing at my grocery store comparable to Grandma's Coffee Cakes, so I order them from QVC and we love them!

Honored Contributor

@AuntGI do have a local source, but they stock only one flavor year after year  -   haven't brought a cake home for a few years for that reason.  Maybe a dollar or so cheaper, but not enough to make me want the same old, same old. I say maybe because I don't know the current prices there or from QVC.

Respected Contributor

@AuntG wrote:

@marzi 1 unless you are extremely fussy about food, I'd say to try again. Although I rarely buy pricey food from QVC, the perishable food items I've gotten have arrived in perfect condition. They also tasted fine, but considering the prices QVC charges, I tend to buy at local stores. There is nothing at my grocery store comparable to Grandma's Coffee Cakes, so I order them from QVC and we love them!

Very true Grandma's Coffee Cake is the best.

Honored Contributor

@marzi 1 

While QVC doesn't have a "one time" guarantee on food, I'm willing to bet that they have a maximum amount of times that any one customer can order food and get a refund if they didn't like it.

And unfortunately there are unscrupulous people who would take advantage of this policy, just to receive free food.

NOT saying that the OP is doing this AT ALL, I'm just saying that the Q may have a maximum # of times that a customer can do this, before being told they can no longer order food items.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.