Esteemed Contributor

Re: font size on TV screen increased! hallelujah!

[ Edited ]

It has been a busy week, so I haven't done much Q viewing until last night, but as I was watching ITKWD, I noticed that the font size for the item price and the Easy Pays (when applicable) has also now been increased. Hooray!

But heaven help you if you need to read the information about the "buy more and save" type of details for the Heartland Fresh chicken or Jimmy the Baker cinnamon rolls—I think that was about five-point font and I'm not sure why they even bothered putting it on the screen. I walked all the way up to my 60" TV and still could barely read a word. And I'm not sure why they're wasting space by putting "30 Day" and "Returns" on separate lines near the bottom of the sidebar.

The price font increases are a definite step in the right direction, but more still needs to be done about the "secondary" sidebar details that show available colors, sizes, variations, and shipping dates. And it would be great if they stopped cramming multiple callout boxes onto the screen at the same time; it sometimes makes it difficult to even see what product is on air.

Respected Contributor

Re: font size on TV screen increased! hallelujah!

I do not care for the change.  It's quite difficult to read the status line-- what colors and sizes are available. We don't have a giant screen tv!