Trusted Contributor

enter to win trip to London??????

Nice idea, but I can not enter for some reason.....it won't even let me go to the site???

What is up with that?

Respected Contributor

Re: enter to win trip to London??????

@mishka14  I have been entering for the last two days without any problems.  Did you first click on "official rules"?  You need to do that and then check that you have read it.  This needs to be done only once.

Honored Contributor

@mishka14  There's a thin red banner that runs on the top of the homepage, do you have that? If so you can click there and enter.  I was able to do this yesterday and entered.

Esteemed Contributor

I’ve been entering without any problems.

Respected Contributor

The page initially did not load for me and I had to refresh.

Honored Contributor

I just tried that link above, I got a strange popup - says it thinks I am a bot, or that I've disabled JavaScript in my browser.  They provided a CAPTCHA thing to enter.  It is a ridiculous series of 5 "tests", involving 'spinning a ball' and animal shapes.  I'm out.  Should not be this hard.

Honored Contributor

@Mj12 wrote:

I just tried that link above, I got a strange popup - says it thinks I am a bot, or that I've disabled JavaScript in my browser.  They provided a CAPTCHA thing to enter.  It is a ridiculous series of 5 "tests", involving 'spinning a ball' and animal shapes.  I'm out.  Should not be this hard.

@Mj12.  I got the exact same message. I just closed it. I am on an IPad 3. 

Respected Contributor

Me too keep getting CAPTCHA not doing this me out.  Why does Q make everything so hard?!!!

Honored Contributor

I'm sorry some are getting the same error messages.  I am glad that I'm not losing it.

I've never in my life seen those images in a test, to spin the ball, which animal is standing right-side up.  Seriously?  Can't I just pick the streetsigns or storefronts like in every other one I come across?

Esteemed Contributor

@Mj12 wrote:

I got that too.  It came up on a tiny little screen, and it was very difficult to read the instructions fully.  I tried a couple of times.  (My best friend lives in the UK, so I would love to win, but this is way too frustrating.)  Worst CAPTCHA I've ever seen.