Trusted Contributor

Re: enter to win trip to London??????

I am on an iPad 3 and get the same captcha message. It is a small blurry ball and never gets to the sweepstakes. I tried on my phone and that worked fine. 

Super Contributor

I agree .I have the same series of tests .You have to get it right 5 times if not you have to try again and again .I gave up . Ridiculous test . I think it is unfair of QVC to ban  some customers of the chance to win .

Esteemed Contributor

I use an iPad and got that same bot message. I gave up.

Esteemed Contributor

Just FYI for those who are interested.  Last night I couldn't get in at all, but now it's working just fine.  It took me right to a readable sweepstakes page, with a normal entry form.  Anyone who's been frustrated by this might want to try again.

Good luck to all!  :-)

Trusted Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

@mishka14  There's a thin red banner that runs on the top of the homepage, do you have that? If so you can click there and enter.  I was able to do this yesterday and entered.

I am still not getting in to enter the London trip...makes me so mad because I REALLY want to go to London....Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

Win a trip to London?  No way would I step foot in England after what is happening with that little boy in Lverpool!

Trusted Contributor

@Mj12 wrote:

I just tried that link above, I got a strange popup - says it thinks I am a bot, or that I've disabled JavaScript in my browser.  They provided a CAPTCHA thing to enter.  It is a ridiculous series of 5 "tests", involving 'spinning a ball' and animal shapes.  I'm out.  Should not be this hard.

I got this same thing, some stupid CAPTCHA thing,  I "finally" figured out what to do with that...  and now just entered...you are right....should NOT be this hard...

Esteemed Contributor

Well, I posted above that I couldn't enter last night because the stupid CAPCHA thing wouldn't let me in (I couldn't even see all of it), but that I had tried again and it was fine.  Now I can't even find it!  I used the same link I've been using, and it no longer links to the sweepstakes. I've been all over the website, and at this point I'm not going to bother looking anymore.

The whole point of this is to promote a good, positive image of QVC.  As of now, it is having the exact opposite effect for me.  Something clearly was not set up right, and I'm done being frustrated.  QVC needs to put more time and attention into a whole lot of what they do.  

Super Contributor

This happened to me several times on my IPad.

Contributor

I got the same strange pop up saying that I may be a bot! I had already logged in & made a few purchases when this happened! I spun the ball about 5 times, & then it showed a dinosaur, or some strange monster--that I could not figure out which way it should stand. I could not enter!  I notice there are quite a few complaints about this! They should fix this problem or cancel this contest! I am in an IPad, but QVC knows who I am when I want to order, or look at my irdrrs, etc--BUT NOT WHEN I WANT TO ENTER THE LONDON CONTEST!