Frequent Contributor

Re: easy pay is ok I'd Rather Have Free Shipping

I have a bunch of items in my wish list that are between $15-$29 and I won't pay $5.50 - $7.50 shipping for each of these items.  If there was free shipping or something like HSN does where you pay a set amount of shipping (like $5)  get to order whatever you want in that category, I'd clear out my wish list.  Nothing I can't live without so they will stay in my list until they sell out or free shipping happens (or h@ll freezes over!)

Esteemed Contributor

@Mary Bailey I was looking at two flour sack towels in the new arrivals today (the preview for CIJ) and the shipping was $5.50! Now those are not heavy items - certainly they don't cost more than a dress to ship out for the $3.50 fee. So they are going to stay in my wish list for a while.

Honored Contributor

Since Sunday is the last day of the birthday celebration and since free S&H days are usually on Sundays...I'm really hoping for one tomorrow, Sun. the 30th!

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

Since Sunday is the last day of the birthday celebration and since free S&H days are usually on Sundays...I'm really hoping for one tomorrow, Sun. the 30th!

I hope you are right.  Can't believe so far not one day or even a few hours of free shipping.