Respected Contributor

Re: easy pay is ok I'd Rather Have Free Shipping

Not a fan of easy pay. Only benefit is to check an item out during 30 day return period. Very time consuming for customer to verify their cc statement when using a lot of EP. They are making a lot of $ from Q card otherwise it would not be pushed so much. I closed mine years ago and never looked back! Free shipping is nice but only if I really need an item, not impulse buys.
Valued Contributor

I prefer "speed buy"  but then I find myself with all these easy payments on my credit card I can't remember what for!  I wish "easy pay" was an option.  I can't save time by just hitting speed buy, but I have to click through all the questions just to avoid all those easy payments.  Somehow, easy pay must be a money maker for QVC or they wouldn't be pushing it.  

Respected Contributor

@Kindaglitzy 

Staying away from easy pay because of the time involved reconciling my credit card statement.  It is a nightmare.  And it doesn't help when the packing slip does not tell you the $ amount of each easy pay!!

Respected Contributor

@KKWA 

I agree 100%.  Where is speed buy with the option of avoiding easy pay?

I dislike easy pay for many reasons!!

Respected Contributor

I don’t do easy pay. Free shipping always gets me interested. 

Respected Contributor

Free shipping-"that's everything!"

Valued Contributor

If they are going to crow about easy pay like it is some amazing deal then they should offer a percentage discount to those who choose to pay in full in one payment.  It is only fair.

Respected Contributor

@kaydee50 wrote:

I have a couple of dozen items in my wish list and check lunchtime specials almost every day.  What I want is the lower price of the item that was offered several weeks ago but now has risen by 10-20%.  Who raises prices on clearance items??  And free shipping--LOL!!--since I never use easy pay.

@kaydee50 who raises prices on clearance items? QVC that's who. I noticed a few of the clearance items on my wishlist went UP in price. I thought the purpose was to clear the warehouse of them so they could make room for more merchandise.... at least that is what the hosts always say.

Regular Contributor

I totally agree with divine.  I can  well afford to pay for my purchases but choose not to for various reasons.  I would rather keep my money longer rather not have Q.V.C. have it all so fast. I also love free shipping and also have a list. I thought for sure there would have been a day in birthday month for it.

Respected Contributor

@giddy up

Totally agree with what you said. No incentive for a customer who pays in full up front.

@Rosebud 06

I also thought there would be a free ship date during Birthday Month. Guess for those interested, there is still hope on 30th when CIJ kicks off!

What I believe they really want is for everyone to get the Q Card and pay the high interest that makes a lot of $ for Q.