Esteemed Contributor

easy pay is ok I'd Rather Have Free Shipping

I've got a few items on my Wish List.  I can't make myself pay those shipping fees.

Honored Contributor

Re: easy pay is ok I'd Rather Have Free Shipping

I prefer free shipping, too!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Trusted Contributor

Agree!!
Respected Contributor

I agree 100%. I'm really rather surprised that in this fabulous birthday celebration they are supposedly having that there has not been a day of free shipping...or even just a few hours! Disappointing.  Woman Frustrated 

Honored Contributor

@Mary Bailey 

I don’t think one can compare easy pay to free shipping. Easy pay doesn’t cost Q anything. It also doesn’t save shoppers anything. 

I’d rather have lower prices and free shipping but that would mean less profit (although still very profitable) for Q and that is something the company seems uninterested in.

Honored Contributor

Totally agree.  Didn't they used to do free shipping on the actual day of QVC's anniversary for a long time?   

Honored Contributor

I have the same opinion.  I never use easy pay and I would buy a few items on my list if they had free shipping.

Esteemed Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

@Mary Bailey 

I don’t think one can compare easy pay to free shipping. Easy pay doesn’t cost Q anything. It also doesn’t save shoppers anything. 

I’d rather have lower prices and free shipping but that would mean less profit (although still very profitable) for Q and that is something the company seems uninterested in.

@willdob3  Yes I agree

but I don't really care about Qs profit, I care about my pocket

Respected Contributor

@Mary Bailey   I agree.

I have several items I wish to order and just waiting for free shipping. I just can't bring myself to pay those charges. Makes me nuts. Smiley Frustrated

Esteemed Contributor

@Daysdee wrote:

I have the same opinion.  I never use easy pay and I would buy a few items on my list if they had free shipping.

@Daysdee  I don't mind & I do use easy pay 

but Free Shipping is much more tempting