Respected Contributor

dooney bag measurements online off

I was watching today when they introduced a new logo bag from Dooney in nylon.  It is a very popular bag but I never bought it because it was too large for me.  Today they introduced the same bag in nylon so I went online to check the measurements and they were significantly smaller than the leather version, however, on air Carolyn asked the vendor, Susan, if it was smaller in nylon and she said and showed they were the exact same size.  Beware if you order A275682, I believe the dimensions listed online are incorrect.  The same bag in leather A203807 lists much larger measurements.

Just to be nice, I called cs and told them about it.  Will see if they look into in and change it.  Size in handbags does matter to most!

Honored Contributor

Re: dooney bag measurements online off

TY  - the size does matter to me -  much more when heavy leather is involved, but I will measure when my Hobo arrives and if I'm unhappy with the way it carries on me, I'll contact CS and refer to this thread.

Honored Contributor

Re: dooney bag measurements online off

Size of a handbag is incredibly important~!  And since we can't touch it, put it on or access the size in any way other than over the screen.... yes, sizing should be exact.   And that includes clothing and anything else Q sells.....

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*