Trusted Contributor

I would rather see prices reduced than paying the full price over five payments.  I figured out once on another shopping site with their offer of three payments that I was actually paing more than the original price.  What do you say?

Honored Contributor

Re: do five easy pays help you

I dislike easy pay. Goes on for sooooo long.

Honored Contributor

Easy pays are not an incentive for me either

I use it but it's the price that catches my eye

Honored Contributor

I never use easy pay and I hate that the new system defaults to easy pay.  Wish I could change my default method of payment to single pay.  The default on HSN is single pay.  Much better for me.

Esteemed Contributor

Easy pay is not a savings.  I agree that I would rather have a price reduction or free shipping.

HSN has been having free shipping over $75 each day through the labor day weekend.  At least that is something.

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Honored Contributor

I could see buying a high ticket item like a huge TV on easy pay (be nice to have e/p for cars and houses), but since I pay off my balance each month, what’s the point?

Trusted Contributor

No - majority of the time when I'm ordering on-line, I change the payment from easy pay to pay in full.

Honored Contributor

I never use Easy Pay.  It's too hard to keep up with.  I especially think it's ridiculous on $20 products.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

@newname0I've never paid more for anything at QVC when I use EZP.  Can't speak for any other company for sure, but I think never.  The only way the programs work is if I pay my bills in full every month and I do that.   

But - you're right to think that lower prices would save you money and that EZPay just lets you balance your spending over time.  Problem with that it eats into seller profits.  That sounds good until we look at all the retailers going out of business because they can't make a profit or can't make enough profit to keep their investors.

Esteemed Contributor

@Krimpette I've placed two orders since the order entry screen changed and I changed the pay option on one before Placing Order.  I've read a couple of postings like yours saying ez-pay is offered as the only  method of payment. I wonder if we have different screens. Call CS and ask.