Not applicable
I order two separate items one was Dr psychological tsv 3 pc w/acyl-glutithion and the other item was algenist super sizes. I purchased them both when they had plenty of the products and then I find out they put me on back order. They just plain forgot about my orders. Now I don't even know if I will get them. I'm sick to my stmache. I bought those just like everyone else. I wasn't late. They gave me an estimated delivery date,a total and said your good to go. Right!!#. Now they're telling me I may never get them. I'm very very mad. Mad enough to quit after 16 years of being a costumer. That pure bad buisness. They treat me like u know what. I better get my oders. I I wasn't put on wait list I just got screwed after they charged me. B.s. Lina The Q is WRONG TO DO THIS TO ANYONE!!!!!
Honored Contributor
Never heard of the Dr. Psychological line. You won't get charged if the items don't ship.
Honored Contributor
You must mean Dr. Denese. You shouldn't get charged unless they ship. If you did, customer service is obliged to straighten it out.
~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~