Occasional Contributor
OK..I was trying to get a computer ..they took my money had me waiting for two weeks and they supposely cancel my order because corporate decline even thou we gave them the correct info the cancel my order...I trying calling well they have the worst customer service I have ever witness and they like to waste people's time...QVC you guys are the worse vendor in the whole world...I'm sure I'm not the only one...???
Honored Contributor
On 3/12/2014 thoth said: OK..I was trying to get a computer ..they took my money had me waiting for two weeks and they supposely cancel my order because corporate decline even thou we gave them the correct info the cancel my order...I trying calling well they have the worst customer service I have ever witness and they like to waste people's time...QVC you guys are the worse vendor in the whole world...I'm sure I'm not the only one...???

You're the only one who started 8 threads about it.

Super Contributor

If they didn't ship the computer, then you weren't charged. Give it a rest. 8 posts about it are enough!!

Frequent Contributor
On 3/13/2014 MJ 12 said:
On 3/12/2014 thoth said: OK..I was trying to get a computer ..they took my money had me waiting for two weeks and they supposely cancel my order because corporate decline even thou we gave them the correct info the cancel my order...I trying calling well they have the worst customer service I have ever witness and they like to waste people's time...QVC you guys are the worse vendor in the whole world...I'm sure I'm not the only one...???

You're the only one who started 8 threads about it.

and so unclear in ALL of them.

Respected Contributor

Get over it!! No one is forcing you to order from them.