Esteemed Contributor

I basically stopped ordering from QVC except for shoes.  THeir clothing is cheaply made and inconsistent in its fit so I no longer order clothes.  THe beauty products I use can be found locally at Ulta or Sephora with no shipping charge.  I ordered a pair of Clark's recently via SPeed buy without really paying attention and was shocked to see a $10.00 S&H charge.  NO more for me that's it!

Honored Contributor

@mosky,  Yes, that is pretty cheap.  Why can't they place the two items in one bag and call it a day.  Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Valued Contributor

I appreciate some of your replies...however,I do not think sarcasam or rudeness is necessary as a response to my complaint.I would not do it to your complaints,and I feel its uncalled for!

Honored Contributor

@mosky wrote:

I appreciate some of your replies...however,I do not think sarcasam or rudeness is necessary as a response to my complaint.I would not do it to your complaints,and I feel its uncalled for!

@mosky  Answers that are true but that you don't particularly like, or that don't agree with your complaint, are not necessarily sarcastic, rude or uncalled for.  When you post something, esp. a complaint, some people may not think your complaint is valid.  Any post is subject to comments from other posters -- and they may not agree with you.

Respected Contributor

Re: disappointed in QVC

[ Edited ]

Easy pay never influences my decision to buy; total price (i.e., price that includes tax and shipping) always does.

Honored Contributor

@mosky

I ordered 2 of the same clothing item in different colors, they put BOTH items in the same bag and even on the same order receipt, and I still got charged TWICE for the shipping......I mean come on when you use the SAME bag there should only be ONE S&H charge...its not like a second t-shirt would increase the weight of the package either but that's QVC's policy and that's one of the reasons I shop less at QVC........

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@CareBears wrote:

@mosky Unfortunately they discontinued their program where when you ordered the same item, shipped to the same address you received 1/2 off of your shipping on the 2nd item, NONE of us like their high shipping charges, however, it seems we can rant all we want they are not going to change.

The only way the high shipping and return charges will change is if we vote with our wallets, i.e. stop buying!

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~