Regular Contributor

Re: dare to share beauty with Antonella

Thats what I thought! When Shawn said she couldnt believe that Antonella was still having trouble with the computer and Antonella told her to "let it go, let it go". It sounded like she was truly annoyed. I think she was embarrassed and stressed with the computer.

Respected Contributor

I only watched bits and pieces of the show, as I did the week prior.   I like the 2 of them together.  To me, it looks like they are genuinely having FUN.  I don't think I would want a weekly diet of it, but maybe once a month for the last Friday of the month.    It makes for a nice change and dynamic to the show.

Trusted Contributor

Oh shoot I missed it. Was it on last night & last Friday? Sometimes hosts put shows on their fb page. I see Friday's but not last night's.
Honored Contributor

I liked seeing Antonella on the show.  I don't think she is prepared for the computer part of it, but who cares?  She is fun and asks good questions, etc.   I would make it a point to watch every week if Antonella was on.

Super Contributor

I love AN, and she was great last night even though she was with Shawn. I can only take small bits of Shawn.  AN may have been a wee bit tired since she was on for 2 hours in the afternoon doing the food show with Courtney, and then had another 2 hours later in the evening with Shawn.  At any rate, I'll take AN over Shawn anyday!   Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Many hosts have their “own shows” and to make peace, Q may have given her a shot as co-host. Courtney K., fairly new, comes on the scene, becomes Amy’s PM Style sidekick and has her own evening style show on Q2. Leah has her morning spots and an evening show, as well. Then there’s Alberti’s home shows, ITKWD, etc.

Trusted Contributor

I Never watch any shows when Shawn K is hosting; too much prancing, “ODD behavior/comments, and zero knowledge. Give me more Jayne Brown, Dan Hughes, Leah Williams, Pat D., and a couple others. These hosts act normal and give intelligent and informative information. Embarrassed to admit that Dan Hughes can sell me practically anything. Smiley Happy

F/N/A luvstogarden
Honored Contributor

@Mimi 1883 wrote:

I Never watch any shows when Shawn K is hosting; too much prancing, “ODD behavior/comments, and zero knowledge. Give me more Jayne Brown, Dan Hughes, Leah Williams, Pat D., and a couple others. These hosts act normal and give intelligent and informative information. Embarrassed to admit that Dan Hughes can sell me practically anything. Smiley Happy

@Mimi 1883   ITA. Lately, there’s a lot of hugs, chit chat w/ vendors, personal info, trying to entertain...Just can’t wade through the nonsense to get the info needed to purchase. Online info & reviews also somewhat lacking. The reviews need to be “reviewed” before published. Some are off the wall w/ no fit or color info pertinent to the product. 

Valued Contributor

Antonella would be better on a cooking show of her own. Not fond of her and please go back to brown hair. On meet the hosts it looks so much better.

Honored Contributor

Antonella's hair is not her only problem. IMO all these new young hosts are giving AN an inferiority complex. I think Nancy went through something like that awhile back too, but has recovered. How did AN go from a beautiful, confident dark haired beauty and stellar host, to Shawns side kick! I heard Shawn say something like," stop complaining, I did you a favor by getting you this gig", last night. If AN doesn't snap out of it, I fear she will be headed out the door.