Trusted Contributor

Re: dare to share beauty with Antonella

I want to like this show, but I can't. It's too frantic. Shawn's constantly running around between the mirror & the counter. Maybe it's that counter I don't like. You can tell the guests don't like it either. It shoots them from a weird angle. The one time Meghan Murray even said, I hate sitting here.
Occasional Visitor

I really like Shawn but does she have to have a pair of reading glasses hanging off her face every single time she is presenting? I find them distracting. If you literally cant see get contacts or some glasses that stay up on your face. It has just become ridiculous.

Esteemed Contributor

@Laura909 wrote:

I really like Shawn but does she have to have a pair of reading glasses hanging off her face every single time she is presenting? I find them distracting. If you literally cant see get contacts or some glasses that stay up on your face. It has just become ridiculous.

@Laura909  I agree with you.

Esteemed Contributor

I love Antonella ,  she's genuine,  so down to earth I enjoy her !  Shawn not so much ,   She has changed so much from when she started.  

Regular Contributor

Who on earth talked Antonella into becoming blonde.  Blonde requires poper features, eye and skin color.  None of those things are Antonella.  Blonde is not for Antonella.

Regular Contributor

I have watched the Friday night show with Shawn and Antonella a few times.

Each time I watch, I wonder why Antonella is even there. Someone else can certainly do the computer, like they do on some of the other Qvc shows.

My point is, I really like Antonella..she is probably my favorite host. But if she is going to be on the show, give her a bigger part. She has too much personality, to be sitting in that chair 95% of the time.

Trusted Contributor

Do not see the purpose of this show.  Just silly.  Shawn acts like she is trying to,find her lost youth.  Antonella, why is she there and what does she do.  Another stinker of a show.  They need to go,back to one channel and stop all this juvenile programming and reruns.  I have stopped watching.  

Trusted Contributor

@Laura909 wrote:

i think those glasses have become an accessory for her.  It does look very silly.  Are there not higher ups there that can clue these hosts in when they are acting so silly.  I agree.  Antonella's hair color does not fit her.

Respected Contributor

@erichu wrote:

Did anyone see the show last night?  Any opinions?  I thought it was interesting to see the two hosts together. However, I cant decide whether they were truly getting on eachothers nerves, or if it was, as Antonella said, the way they relate.

@erichu 

I watched for a few minutes just to see how Shawn was going to "save Christmas"  Smiley LOLSmiley LOL     It didn't take long before I was tired of Shawn attempting to create her own Oprah list and , it seemed to me, she demeaned Antonella in their verbal exchanges.    .      

Respected Contributor

@Kitty Galore  I agree with you.  You said it better than I did.