Regular Contributor

dare to share beauty with Antonella

Did anyone see the show last night?  Any opinions?  I thought it was interesting to see the two hosts together. However, I cant decide whether they were truly getting on eachothers nerves, or if it was, as Antonella said, the way they relate.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: dare to share beauty with Antonella

I'm not really sure what I think ,  I tuned in for about an hour just when Antonella was brushing her teeth ,  which was a riot 

actually !  I wasn't crazy about hiw Shawn Kept calling Antonella out like she wasn't too smart with the computer etc.  maybe it was all just for show and for fun banter I don't know .   I really like Antonella ,  she us genuine,   not so much Shawn who prances around too much and I feel isn't,  so not sure if they are a good fit together .

Super Contributor

Shawn and Antonella were cute together! Antonella was enjoying trying out the products and Shawn did a great job of getting her back on track! Different personalities that interacted well together!!!

Respected Contributor

Loved the show. Found it very entertaining. They are a great pair. Hope it continues. One thing Shawn got right. Perricone's green drink is fantastic. I have one every day. And yes it does look like swamp juice but tastes like green apples. Great way to get your greens. 

Honored Contributor

I think they enjoy each other.Shawn chose her to work with so all of the banter is just teasing.I mean who couldn’t love AN.I am surprised by her hair color though but I think it looks good and healthy.The style with bangs works.Shawn is ever changing and I like the direction she’s chosen for her own style...enjoyed the pairing.

Honored Contributor

I felt  a friction between Antonella and Shawn.  Antonella was just  so cranky... I felt she did not want to be there... Shawn was kind of mean... one thing I heard her say kind of shocked me.... she was saying how we could ask questions on face book about should Antonella keep her blond hair or not.  WHAT WAS THAT ALL ABOUT?  I do not know if she  was saying it because so many people were telling Antonella to get rid of the blond or what? It seemed like a snarky comment coming from Shawn.

Honored Contributor

@Kitty Galore wrote:

I'm not really sure what I think ,  I tuned in for about an hour just when Antonella was brushing her teeth ,  which was a riot 

actually !  I wasn't crazy about hiw Shawn Kept calling Antonella out like she wasn't too smart with the computer etc.  maybe it was all just for show and for fun banter I don't know .   I really like Antonella ,  she us genuine,   not so much Shawn who prances around too much and I feel isn't,  so not sure if they are a good fit together .

@Kitty Galore     yes.... I felt that Shawn was putting her down for not working the ipad right as well... just a really weird odd way that Shawn was treating Antonella last night and it just seemed unfriendly and not funny.

Honored Contributor

@dex wrote:

I think they enjoy each other.Shawn chose her to work with so all of the banter is just teasing.I mean who couldn’t love AN.I am surprised by her hair color though but I think it looks good and healthy.The style with bangs works.Shawn is ever changing and I like the direction she’s chosen for her own style...enjoyed the pairing.

@dex   n The "teasing" came off as MEAN GIRL.     If it was suppose to be fun... it did not come off that way.

Respected Contributor

I didn't like the show. The extra person sitting on the couch is not needed. The green drinks looked disgusting by the end.  The girl selling the Lancer stuff didn't look so hot without makeup, and she's younger than me. So not such a good brand rep IMO.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@erichu wrote:

Did anyone see the show last night?  Any opinions?  I thought it was interesting to see the two hosts together. However, I cant decide whether they were truly getting on eachothers nerves, or if it was, as Antonella said, the way they relate.

@erichu   IMO, it’s a nope! No chemistry and not necessary to have a sidekick on these shows. A host and vendor should be more than enough.