Respected Contributor

I think my first purchase was in 1986. A gold bracelet.

Honored Contributor

Been here since they began as CVN. Did you know before QVC this was called CVN? I think I still have my membership card with CVN on the front.

Been here for way too long!!!!!  I should be given stock shares I've "invested" so much $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.

Trusted Contributor

I believe my 1st purchase was in 1993 when we moved to our newly built house.

Valued Contributor

I've been with QVC since 1986 or 1987. My first purchase was a pair of Diamonique 2 carat 14K studs for me and my Mother.  Still wear them and love them.  They still sparkle.

Super Contributor

Yes, QVC was the place to go for gold jewelery!

Trusted Contributor

@Sooner, it had nothing to do with this forum or the boards. They showed some names on the screen to reoognize long time shoppers. They showed some on ITKWD and Mary read them. It sounds like they are doing it on other shows, as well. I have no idea if they notify (or ask permission from) the shoppers they choose.

Honored Contributor

@Lisa now in AZ wrote:

@Sooner, it had nothing to do with this forum or the boards. They showed some names on the screen to reoognize long time shoppers. They showed some on ITKWD and Mary read them. It sounds like they are doing it on other shows, as well. I have no idea if they notify (or ask permission from) the shoppers they choose.

@Lisa now in AZ I sincerely hope they call people and get permission!  Otherwise some will be calling their lawyers to ask for permission! 

Respected Contributor

I think I made my 1st purchase from CVN in 1987, a Black Hills gold ring that I still have somewhere.  We didn't get QVC on our cable until CVN was bought by QVC.  CVN was the only shopping channel we got to begin with, we didn't even have HSN.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I 'discovered' QVC when I was recovering from lung cancer surgery in 2004...so 17 years ago Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: customer since ???

[ Edited ]

I have deleted my previous response because:

This has now been explained by @Johnnyeager and on another thread by a moderator.

I often don't enter these contests because of the wide latitude you're giving the sponsor to use your name, photo, other likeness etc., in any way they wish.

For me, it's usually not worth the remote possibility of winning a prize.