Occasional Contributor

I have been on hold for over an hour and then get a representative who couldnt find 3 orders that I returned 13 days ago.  She saw no tracking.  I have the receipt from post office with tracking numbers..  She told me to call back tomorrow.  I told her I have been on hold for an hour and that she should be able to track the return.  She then proceeds to say she is transferring me to customer service!!!! That's who I called!!!  Of course they are too busy to take the call.   What is going on with QVC???   I spend soooo much money with QVC, and their service sucks lately.

Esteemed Contributor

I think....it's time to 'pull back' from ordering.  Get your undelivered items and take a rest from QVC.  So many unhappy customers and it doesn't seem to be improving.

Frequent Contributor

This IS BAD!!!!!

I have multiple returned  orders that show being picked up at the post offfice on July 2nd!  And nothing further.

When one CAN get through to CS, they just lead you on to continue to wait so that the delivery arrives back to QVC.

Somethings up....something's wrong.  And it can't be the pandemic becuase returns in March and April were must more efficient and time-acceptable.

QVC....are you listening?????

Please give us some feedback because you are about to lose LOTS and LOTS of longstanding, loyal customers....ie.  your BASE!

Thank you.

Honored Contributor

@JoJo-LI Best way is to send an email to:

QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com

Include all pertinent information including what the problem(s) is/are.