Honored Contributor

Re: complaints the same at HSN

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I said this awhile ago.

Flexpays on HSN aren't as prevalent and neither is free s/h.  You could almost always count of free s/h on the TS but not anymore.  Look at the Tony Little TS today.  $5.50 s/h for 2 pair of flip-flops.  The coupons certainly aren't flowing like they used to either.

I also noticed the sales are few and far between.  More and more I'm noticing sale prices of a couple of dollars off and not long ago, there were a lot of clothing items that had a sale price of 5 cents off.  Yes you read that right.  5 CENTS! 

I know I sound like a broken record but now that HSN and QVC have officially merged, I think HSN is going to be absorbed by QVC and be done.  There is no point in both stations.

@Lipstickdiva   I have to agree with you on this.  Qurate first purchased the rest of HSN, but then in December 2018, QVC outright brought HSN under it and owns it entirely.  That's why all financials are being reported together as one company as of 1st Qtr 2019.  But if you look deeper in the financial sources, the 4% decrease in combined sales is largely due to HSN, moreso than QVC.

I believe it's just a matter of time, for a couple more disappointing sales Qtrs., before more changes are announced. 

Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

The one thing that HSN still has is fast in processing returns.  I can't believe how fast I get my refunds.  

HSN really stepped on shipping as well. I ordered several items, all of them was on my porch on the 5th day!

Honored Contributor

I wish they would have remained as they were.  Competition is good.  I shopped for certain brands at HSN and certain brands at QVC.  I don't think the merger did customers any favors.   (I have always shopped a lot more at QVC.)