Valued Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

If there's a host with non-stop family stories presenting,  I will watch the show on mute.  I also mute when they have people calling in with testimonials.  

I also purchase with the tv on mute. I don't have to listen to their nonsense

Valued Contributor

Thank goodness for the mute button....there is a host that I would watch paint dry on a wall instead of her....GUESS WHO,,,, lol

Respected Contributor

you can whine all day long.

post and post negative 'opinions' repeatedly.

you are dissing what i and others like.

it's not all about what you like.   

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Super Contributor

if my least favorite host doesn't stop flapping her hands, I swear she's going to take off and fly around the studio!

Honored Contributor

Re: comments on hosts

[ Edited ]

@Johnnyeager wrote:

There is one host I dislike so much that I will never order anything when he/she is broadcasting live.

If I order an item they presented later,  via the phone app, who gets credit for that sale?

What say the experts about this?

@Johnnyeager  @HLP  @Sage04 

I did read in one of their financial reports that if the item is on air when purchased that host gets credit, if its purchased while not on air then its considered an online purchase.........

And the hosts do NOT work on commision but their sales records, which are kept private, are used in connection with salary raises and bonuses....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

@Johnnyeager wrote:

There is one host I dislike so much that I will never order anything when he/she is broadcasting live.

If I order an item they presented later,  via the phone app, who gets credit for that sale?

I did read in one of their financial reports that if the item is on air when purchased that host gets credit, if its purchased while not on air then its considered an online purchase.........

And the hosts do NOT work on commision but their sales records, which are kept private, are used in connection with salary raises and bonuses....

@Spurt  that makes sense. No one gets credit for the sale.

Honored Contributor

@Sage04 wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

@Johnnyeager wrote:

@Spurt  that makes sense. No one gets credit for the sale.

@Sage04 

It's still counted and the "website" gets credit.  And they consider online purchases made without a show a very important separate category ...

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”