Esteemed Contributor

Re: come on with the Camera TSV

let's hear it for head QVC cheerleader @KYToby People can complain if they like, it's a free forum.  the fact that you continually tell people they shouldn't complain has little or no effect and is just as annoying as you find the "whining".

Honored Contributor

I sell on eBay and use my iPhone6+ camara (with macro attachments) and have fantastic photos that I download, can enlarge, photoshop, etc so I am also surprised

at the interest in this camara.  Although I understand this particular model is really popular and can do far more than my iPhone and is quite a bit more even in the discount stores.

I was chatting with a woman in line at the post office and she happened to tell me that she bought that camara (in red) for Christmas and wanted it for a long time and was so excited by the fact.  She said she has a decent camara on her smartphone that does well but wanted the experience of actually having a "professional-like" camara.  I imagine a lot of people feel this way....  I don't but I can understand it....

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Honored Contributor

@KYToby wrote:

In case some were unaware, those channel buttons on your remote controls can be used to change the channel.

Seriously, if you do not enjoy watching repetitious programming, stop it.

QVC is broadcast across multiple time zones into millions of homes -- homes where people tune in at different times throughout the day.  QVC does not center its programming around you but around its business needs, and if people are buying the product, QVC would be stupid not to continue airing it.

Please stop whining, complaining about the programming and acting as if you are somehow being victimized or persecuted by it.  It is beyond childish and silly.

@KYToby Why don't you take your own advice you are dishing out and just  not read threads critical of QVC? It's the equivalent of changing the channel. Smiley Happy