Contributor

What is up with the size charts?  I dont want to make a pattern.  There is every measurement known to man EXCEPT waist size,  I need to know if I can get the thing on or not.  I have a larger waist and I know some measurements wont work for me.  I am no longer buying stuff if I am not sure at least by size chart if it will fit.  Am I the only one having a problem with his? 

Honored Contributor

@anxious1    Generally, if you're buying a top or dress, if the bust and hips fit, the waist will be smaller and will fit too. I'm sure you're not the only person who does not conform to this but it works for the average woman. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@anxious1 I see a waist measurement on the garment measurements  I have checked out so is there a specific item that didn't have a waist meansurement?  I check these every time I think about ordering clothing.  

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Trusted Contributor

@Jk9 wrote:

@anxious1 I see a waist measurement on the garment measurements  I have checked out so is there a specific item that didn't have a waist meansurement?  I check these every time I think about ordering clothing.  

Unfortunately not all the garment measurements for individual garments include a waist measurement.

Respected Contributor

I always go to the description section, to the "click here", to get the actual measurements. I have yet to see any garment that has the waist whether it is a top or a bottom or a dress that does not have the actual waist measurement.

Honored Contributor

IMO the size chart is overkill.  It's like we asked for measurements, and QVC is providing everything they can think of even if it's completely useless.  And no, you're not the only one.

Esteemed Contributor

@Bhvbum ALL garments have a waist, and no, QVC does not always post this measurement.

@Jk9 

@anxious1 Makes a good point.