Occasional Contributor

Re: cancellations letter from QVC

I have never got a cancellation letter from the Q. But I have cancelled a lot of things because when I ordered (when host first present) it was in stock and my order said in process. When I go to order status the next day, it says BACKORDERED..WHY ???

I only return things if they do not fit properly or damaged. I have bought 1 or 2 items that

I felt would not work with things in my wardrobe because of color or side by side looks.

That's what most women do DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Valued Contributor

they say that bc they know the majority would not go out of their way to return it and therefore made a sale and commission

Honored Contributor

Who dug up this post from the grave yard?

Contributor

I have never got a letter re: too many cancellations. Who cares!! Not hurting anyone. Your not returning. It’s our $ and it is the USA. Lol. I did receive a phone call though saying I returned to much. I said very nicely. If each company had to abide by more sizing control then we wouldn’t need too. And, the host say if your not happy return it. So

Super Contributor

QVC clearly states you can return any product you order, no questions asked within 30 days. They should honor that claim without sending out letters to customers saying they return too much. 

Trusted Contributor

There is nothing I absolutely have to have.  That being said, products don't ship for three to 10 days:  I should be able to cancel within that time frame.  It is 2019 - QVC is part of a huge corporation which must have the best computer system available.  Frankly, the Q is not like Amazon, and it should be if it wants to compete in the marketplace today.