QVC Customer Care

Re: cancel an order& return to sender

Hi @mishka14 I checked the order and it seems everything was refunded now.

Trusted Contributor

@highmaintenancejan I too would love to know the answer to this question.  Mods??

Esteemed Contributor

@highmaintenancejan

I have an even better story.  I was going to purchase the Martha Stewart Powerwasher and wanted to reserve the TSV price so I ordered it using payment by check method.   After a couple of days I decided I didn't really need it so I went in to cancel the order and immediately it popped up saying Item is in Process and Cannot be Cancelled.  Well it obviously wasn't in process because I had not paid for it yet so I called Customer Service and was told it was a "glich" in the system.  I suspect that it wasnt a glich and that QVC doesn't want you to cancel orders.  I find this to be very deceptive

Honored Contributor

The post office will not take 'return to sender' packages that have been opened. The post office will return it to you. You would have to pay postage or use Q's label.   

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Alice-QVC:  @Beth-QVC:

I still don't understand this:

You place an order at 11:30 p.m., you want to edit something or cancel something at 6 a.m. NO!!!!  It is locked in you can't do anything!!  And it says the EDD is 3/12....now that is 8 days....NOW THAT IS RIDICULOUS!!!  Why is it in LOCK DOWN?????

Come on QVC, give us an inch!!!!

Frequent Contributor

I have marked unopened packages "return to sender" without any issue.  I believe the tracking number is the same for the return.  It is annoying to have to spend the return fee if QVC does not allow an order to be cancelled.  They used to give you some time to cancel an order, which would seem better for the Customer and QVC.