Esteemed Contributor

My guess is that the delays have very little to do with China and a lot to do with staffing and other operational effects of the pandemic at QVC vendors, which fulfill the majority of the orders. It's not like there's just one warehouse somewhere that's having issues—people and places around the country are all having to find new ways to function.

Esteemed Contributor

Nah.  Probably more to do with many, many more ordering on online and warehouses are operating with people.

Honored Contributor

@qbetzforreal 

@loriqvc 

I think you are both correct!  If they are stating true facts, I have heard them mention on air thanking the xx amount of new customers....during ITKWD once it was several hundred!

With the shut down, maybe ppl are willing to give TV shopping a try!  The foods have been selling out quite regularly.

OSHA has such staunch requirements and guidelines now, it will slow down any business. Add that to the state guidelines?   Weg, Walmart and many other lg retailers are no longer open 24 hrs.

They have to shut down and sanitize the entire place.  So no one is shipping overnight possibly.  They are cleaning huge warehouses and stores.  Imagine how long it takes to sanitize an entire warehouse!

Every single surface, electronics, machinery, stock, shelves....EVERYTHING someone touches!

Add that to spacial concerns and things are slowed.