Esteemed Contributor

attn mods...I think my order is stuck

I placed an order on April 13.  When I check tracking it shows that it's been "Ready for UPS" since April 15.  Today is the 18th and it hasn't moved.

The EDD is 4/23...Tuesday.  I have no confidence that I will get it by then.  And I need it now.

What do you think?  Am I impatient?  Should I wait until the EDD before I contact CS?  Please advise.  And TIA.  

It's coming from Ontario, BTW.  

Keepin' it real.
Highlighted
QVC Customer Care

Re: attn mods...I think my order is stuck

@esmerelda wrote:

I placed an order on April 13.  When I check tracking it shows that it's been "Ready for UPS" since April 15.  Today is the 18th and it hasn't moved.

The EDD is 4/23...Tuesday.  I have no confidence that I will get it by then.  And I need it now.

What do you think?  Am I impatient?  Should I wait until the EDD before I contact CS?  Please advise.  And TIA.  

It's coming from Ontario, BTW.  

Hi @esmerelda 

It is not unusual to see no tracking updates for a few days as a packaage crosses the country.. In looking at your order, I would say that you should have your item by your EDD.

Barb 

Customer Care

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks, @Barbara-QVC .  I hope you're right.  Fingers crossed!

Keepin' it real.
Esteemed Contributor

@Barbara-QVC  You were right!  My order was delivered yesterday... days ahead of the EDD.  Good job!!

Keepin' it real.
QVC Customer Care

@esmerelda  I am so glad! Have a great weekend!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Glad you. got your order Esme. I placed an order on 4/14. As of today 4/21 it still shows in process with no tracking.. Also coming from Ontario CA.  I am assuming this means it is still in the warehouse.