Respected Contributor

Re: advance warning.....shawn is out for probably two weeks

[ Edited ]

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@sunshine45 

Thank you for saving us from the multitude of threads about this, they surely will come, they always do,LOL!

Yes, thanks to OP for this however, I predict it won't keep down the multitude of threads popping up regarding Shawn's whereabouts.   I remember when she was gone for a time a year or so ago and even though it was announced many times and posted why she was absent, the "where's Shawn" threads were clogging up the boards daily for many months!

Esteemed Contributor

@FranandZoe wrote:

I don't think it takes much for Shawn to stay home.  "Potential" Covid exposure?  What does that even mean?  

@FranandZoe 

BINGO!

Super Contributor

Isn't it a normal thing for people to get sick or go on vacation? Why would anyone even ask? Are people so bored with thier own lives that they have to know what some televison sales person is doing all of the time?

Esteemed Contributor

It seemed to me that QVC has been trying to keep a reasonable distance between hosts even on co-hosting programs.

I'd be perfectly happy watching the shows with Leah and Courtney and without Shawn as she's not a favorite of mine.

Esteemed Contributor

This does not appear to be appropriate distancing to me given safety protocols, particularly with no masking. 

1625512514_miscpicsShawnKillingerLeahshowbluejumpsuit12-09-21.jpg.ac2b25e83a0e6160a957340de5562495.jpg.f01d6fcc7ce32b3fd8060d336cfaff94.jpg

Respected Contributor

Anyone in PA? How is the vaccine roll out going? What ages and groups are eligible. Hopefully, Shawn's Mom got a vaccine.

In Michigan if you care for or have an older person living in your house you can get the vaccine.

Honored Contributor

I believe Elise Ivy was Shawn's latest co-host.  Elise co-hosted on Shawn's Dare to Share Beauty show just two days (Friday) before Shawn's post.  Not sure how far or close they were on set for the entire show.  But in the opening, which I saw, they appeared safely (whatever that means) 6 feet apart.