Honored Contributor

about that extra hour of PM Style...

So apparently PMS started last night at six instead of seven... Well, I didn't know, so missed the extra hour, which is too bad. Given the programming mix lately, an extra hour of something other than generic gift shows, appliances and electronics would've been MORE than welcome!

It was stated elsewhere on these boards that the host announced going in that they'd added an extra hour because customers were so tired of electronics shows. Well, as noted, I missed that first hour, so can't confirm this was actually said, but if it was, well, isn't that telling...

Still, before anyone gets too excited about the Q actually listening to customers, take a look at what's in store coming up... Oy... tomorrow is all about the kitchen and Keurig (again)... and the weekend (not just Saturday and not just Sunday, but BOTH days...) is scheduled to be all about computers and tablets... TWO blessed MORE days of them..., interspersed, of course, with all the hosts holiday 'parties' and 'gift favorites'...

Gosh, really, it is the MOST wonderful time of the year...

Oh and Q, thanks for listening...

{#emotions_dlg.scared}

In my pantry with my cupcakes...