Regular Contributor

...a whole new meaning to "the long way home". Ordered on the 10th, I live outside of Phoenix.

thumbnail_IMG_0224.pngthumbnail_IMG_0223.png

Trusted Contributor

Re: ...a whole new meaning to "the long way home". Ordered on the 10th, I live outside of

Hi, @_O_ !  I am often mystified by the routings shipping companies use to route shipments to us.  I had a few orders leave SoCal warehouses (4 hours from us) go through Sacramento and Reno to come back to the Vegas area several days later.  But the one that takes the cake for me is an order from QVC when I lived on the Big Island of Hawaii that was routed via Guam!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: ...a whole new meaning to "the long way home". Ordered on the 10th, I live outside of

Oh my goodness, what happened? So close on the 15th

Honored Contributor

At least you've had regular tracking updates!  I have 4 outstanding packages not yet delivered from my Etsy business.  One was shipped on 12/8 and the last tracking update was on 12/12.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

I had a few returns due to sizing issues that were scanned into the PO on 12/11 and never heard from again! Since I used the return labels, QVC was able to process the returns. That must have not been a very good week for the PO! 

Regular Contributor

@qvcfreak I have no idea what happened.  I ordered it December 10 thinking that should be enough time to get here before Christmas.  Well, it WAS here but made another trip around the world and finally arrived today.  Guess I could have given it as a New Years gift instead.

Regular Contributor

wow, my Denim & Co pants have traveled so many places that I'm kind of jealous!! ... lol ... pantsshipping

Respected Contributor

How about the wrong way home. Amazon sent me a pic of where they delivered my package...trouble is it's not my house porch in the pic. A neighbors house (don't know them) and no way to report it on Amazon online....after trying had to CALL to get this straightened out. At first they said to ask around the neighborhood....like I'm gonna go around looking for my package at other people's house and then steal it off someone's porch! Yeah right. First time Amazon let me down. Got my refund though and someone (I know who...I have a pic) got my pretty candles and I hope they enjoy them.I wouldn't keep someone else's package but I guess other people do.

Regular Contributor

I agree with you @silkyk, I wouldnt go around sniffing for my package nor should I have to and I will never be desperate enough to keep someone elses belongings.  What goes around comes around.