Respected Contributor

Re: a trilogy of oh-so-special Primetime Specials

[ Edited ]

@loriqvc wrote:

@DJs mom - Yes, you're right; I just specifically started (nerdily) tracking these three items together when I kept seeing them appear each night, so I know with certainty that they've all been offered every night for at least two weeks now. I sometimes get annoyed with people whose complaints say that things have been happening "for years" or "forever," which is obviously an exaggeration, so I wanted to be factual.  Smiley Wink

@loriqvc no worries. I have made mental notes about how many times that purse has appeared so that's how I know it's been months. That IM v-neck elbow sleeve top has been on for a while now also.

Esteemed Contributor

Just in case anyone is keeping track, they're all back againnnnn...  Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@loriqvc  - I think it's about time for the Special Special Shirt to appear in the Lunchtime Specials again.... 

Esteemed Contributor

@San Antonio Gal - Uh oh...I think we've mentioned it too many times now, so it probably will make an appearance this week...  Smiley Wink

Esteemed Contributor

This unimpressive item has also been on frequently lately, appearing in both the Lunchtime and Primetime Specials:

dress.PNG

(I mean, even if you like the design, it's tacky to have the underside of the back be unfinished when it's going to be visible. Ick. It's slightly less noticeable in the grey version, and at least the dress is only about $20.)

Honored Contributor

@loriqvc wrote:

@San Antonio Gal - Uh oh...I think we've mentioned it too many times now, so it probably will make an appearance this week...  Smiley Wink

@loriqvc  - You were so right!  The special special shirt has appeared in today's Lunchtime Specials!  Smiley Happy 

Lisa Rinna Collection Striped Foil Printed Knit Top - A274673

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@San Antonio Gal - Yes, I saw that! Now, to be fair, there are 184 items available today, so I guess we can't complain too much that this is one of them (and none of the three "repeat offenders" from the Primetime Specials is included)—but it is crazy that any of those overpriced shirts is left at all...  Smiley Wink

Esteemed Contributor

UPDATE: Just in case anyone is curious, the trilogy plus the pink D&C dress have now been part of every Primetime Specials lineup since at least 3/19 (when I started tracking the repetition). Has anyone bought one of these items?

Honored Contributor

Why doesn't the Q just give up and donate them to a charity?!

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Esteemed Contributor

Oooohhh, the cross-neck Isaac Mizrahi top isn't in the lineup tonight—and I think it may have actually sold out, since it is only available "as is" in one size...  Smiley Surprised