Regular Visitor

Was there a suggetion to  a lot of the hosts and vendors  to change their original hair color to some form of blonde hair.  There  seems to be a lot of the hosts and some of the vendors have changed their haircolor recently all to some shade of blonde??????

Respected Contributor

Who knows. I noticed Jane has some change also. 

Honored Contributor

Maybe they just wanted a fun change.  Maybe they got together and had a hair color party.  Those are fun with lots of laughs.

Sorry but the hosts have nothing to do with shipping.  Geesh.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Esteemed Contributor

Their choice I guess.  So  much goes into really looking good.  I wonder how many of them will keep the change.  

Honored Contributor

That seems to be the case,  it's hard to believe that so many of them decided to go blonde independantly all at the same time.  

Esteemed Contributor

It's summertime—I know lots of ladies who add highlights around this time of year, either to look like their hair has been sunkissed or to blend in naturally sunkissed parts. Then in October, they all add red tones to coordinate with or amp up autumnal colors.

Respected Contributor

I know Antoinetta went from her beautiful Italian hair to blonde.  Of course I don't know whether it was her choice or QVC's suggestion.  I'm not sure if I like it or not.  She look OK blonde, but it isn't her.

I don't know who else went blonde.  How many others were there?

If it was QVC's suggestion, I don't see the reasoning behind it.  If blonde isn't your natural color, it is expensive and time consuming to keep up.  If they were required to do that to keep their jobs, they should be compensated for having their choice taken away from them.

Doesn't seem like something QVC's uppermanagement would come up with - perhaps it may have come from a lower supervisory echelon or it is just a coincidence or something some of the hosts decided to do on their own.

Respected Contributor

I can't speak for the host/vendors but I know that in the summer months I add a little color to my hair Woman Happy I even have a blonde wig with highlights that I find myself wearing just about every day. I think the change in hair color is okay; however, for me it's only temporary!

Esteemed Contributor

@KathyM23 - Antonella shared that she dyed her hair blonde to try to avoid having to color her grey roots so often. I hope she's happy with the new do, but I agree that her dark locks were much more flattering.

Regular Contributor

I have a friend whose husband is a new sports anchor and he has to get an okay on any changes to his appearance...