Frequent Contributor

PLEASE, PLEASE, HAVE ANTONELLA RETURN TO HER NATURAL HAIR COLOR.  I CAN'T HARDLY WATCH HER NOW.  SORRY.

Honored Contributor

I think they all got the memo and decided they better take it seriously.

Trusted Contributor

Nope.  It's summer!!

Valued Contributor

My daughter has dark hair like Antonella and keeps threatening to go blond because she notices her gray hairs so much. I think they are barely noticeable but to each her own. I went blond to avoid my gray hair so I can understand them wanting to do the same. 

Valued Contributor

Most of the stars go lighter as they get older, it's softer and to be honest you don't notice the grey roots as much.  I had dark brown hair until 40-ish and then started getting highlights.  I went back several times to dark and while it makes my eyes look brighter, it's just too much upkeep to stay all dark.  

Super Contributor

@loriqvc wrote:

It's summertime—I know lots of ladies who add highlights around this time of year, either to look like their hair has been sunkissed or to blend in naturally sunkissed parts. Then in October, they all add red tones to coordinate with or amp up autumnal colors.

Highlights is one thing, Antoinella going full blown blonde bombshell is another.

Valued Contributor

Doesn’t Caroline look blonder, too?