Honored Contributor

Re: Zulily layoffs

[ Edited ]

@Annabellethecat66 

Thank you for your kind words about my posts--I try.  I enjoy your posts too Woman Very Happy

Your daughter sounds like a friend of  mine....she's a procrastinator, and  won't put forth an effort if she needs to return something too..She still has a sweater that doesn't fit hertht her step mom got her for Christmas..SMH.

Yép, Hp and others try to lure folks in with their "endless ink offers".....I don't know about you but I seldom print things these days so ink lasts me a long time and I dont need that auto-delivery ink service either...  

Have a good week

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@Foxxee.  I receivedly received two printed tees from D&C that were $10+ less than comparable shirts.  In examining. the labels, I discovered one was made in Sri Lanka and the other in Vietnam.  Still you'd be hard put to find a computer, cell phone or TV made anyplace but in China.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

Another one. Barneys seeks bankruptcy protection, closes most stores:

https://apnews.com/868e8a905caa4a51b7cde13028fb443e

Originally joined board 12-14-2004
Respected Contributor

@Foxxee wrote:

Sales might be better if retailers stopped purchasing their products from China.  

If they did there wouldn't be much left to sell.

Valued Contributor

I agree about the prices sometimes, especially on small items like kitchen gadgets or even a lot of makeup and skin care items.  Once you add in the shipping costs, it is more expensive than going somewhere else.  And sometimes the markdowns are only a couple of dollars.  I do get annoyed with the slow shipping, which has curtailed my shopping there.  The last two things I ordered took over a month to get, so don't ever order from them close to a birthday or holiday for a gift or else you won't get it in time.

With all the complaints recently about slow shipping from QVC, I think they are taking their cues from Zulily.

I will say that Zulily has been great about refunding money on defective items.

Saving one dog won’t change the world, but it will surely change the world for that one dog
Richard C. Call