Super Contributor

Yummie Tummie on QVC

[ Edited ]

Kerstin presented Yummie Tummie leggings this morning so I hope this means Yummie is moving to QVC. These are my favorite leggings!

Kerstin did mispeak in calling the navy leggings "Peacock" instead of "Peacoat". I hope viewers realize the color is navy not teal.

Esteemed Contributor

$49.50 + 3.00 s/h is a bit rich for my blood for leggings.

Have fun enjoying yours!Woman Happy

Respected Contributor

@Fair Lady

So what is so great about them?  Why do they fit so well?  What kind of material are they made of?  Do they sag at the knee?  How do they wash?

Does the color say true?

Never heard of them, please let us know.

Valued Contributor

These are my favorites too. They hold their color and shape, are very matte, and very slimming. So glad they are coming to the Q.

Super Contributor

@Just Bling It is made so that it holds in your tummy and thighs, but is loose enough at the waist to not cause muffin top spill over. They are 88% cotton so they are comfortable, they don't shine and you can't see through them. Don't get them too small. They have 12% spandex so there is a lot of stretch to them. They don't bag and they do recover well.

I hope that is helpful.

Honored Contributor

This line used to be sold on HSN by the creator Heather Thomson. 

I'm not sure how they are sized on QVC but on HSN, the Yummie line was not traditional HSN sizing and you had to go up at least a size, sometimes 2, in the Yummie items.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Yummie Tummie on QVC

[ Edited ]

I definitely sized up - I needed a 1x before I lost weight. And replenished them in XL before they left HSN. I wear medium  leggings in most brands now- an occassional large.  HSN had some amazing deals on Yummie, we won't see that kind of pricing on QVC unfortunately. Until they reach a QVC outlet anyway!!

Yummies aree beefy- but not too thick. just the right density to mask the imperfections. And the waistband is wide and NOT binding- it creates a smooth line in the middle. Love the bootcut style best!! 

Respected Contributor

These are my very favorite leggings. 

Actually, I wear the bootcut - not leggings.  I always have to size up. 

I found a bunch at Nordstrom Rack.  I was very happy.

Honored Contributor

@Fair Lady wrote:

Kerstin presented Yummie Tummie leggings this morning so I hope this means Yummie is moving to QVC. These are my favorite leggings!

Kerstin did mispeak in calling the navy leggings "Peacock" instead of "Peacoat". I hope viewers realize the color is navy not teal.

I have Yummie leggings from HSN where you could get 2 pair when they had a special.  However I saw a segment on Good Morning America where the leggings at target got a really good review so I am going to try them.  I must say that yummies are great leggings but I think target will be better in price.

Regular Contributor

I need a great pair of leggings,  not the $8.99 kind; I was tempted to get the Spanx ones yesterday but the price was too steep for me.  I know they are what I need but, I couldn't justify the price.  I'll check out these Yummie Tummie ones.  I remember the brand from HSN.