Honored Contributor

Re: Yuk...received used/returned piece of Temptations😖😖

@Beth-QVC

Thank you!!!! I got your email as always appreciate your concern and always addressing any issues a Q customer has! 

😊😊😊😊

Honored Contributor

Yes, I've received used items, clothing and shoes.  The nastiest was years ago when I ordered the cutest little make up case in pink.  It was a smaller version of the make up cases I used to use when I was working in theater.  I was so looking forward to it (this was years ago).  It came scuffed up on the outside and the interior was smeared with make up on the bottom!  It was around $59 or so, not cheap.   I returned it with a note (after calling CS).  That was the first nasty return I receved as new and had to return after years and years of brand new merchandise.   Woman Frustrated

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm not sure what weight Customer Service carries at QVC, but they should be made aware that the shipping department (or whatever department) is sending out an item that was used to prepare food, returned to them, and then shipped out to another customer. There are food risks involved if the new recipient didn't know that it had been used before and hadn't been washed. Someone at QVC is not doing his/her job, and that's a big concern. When I order an item, I expect it to be new. I don't go on a wait list for anything because I know it will be a returned item. If the OP paid full price for the Temptations, then the Q has a real problem with returns.

Honored Contributor

I doubt if QA or QC is done on returns.

Respected Contributor

I received an obviously returned bedding item.  It was rolled up into a ball and shoved into the bag.  Normally, bedding is nicely folded with cardboard inserts to hold the shape.  It went back.  Used bedding.....definitely a yuck!  

Respected Contributor

EWWWW that is just gross. I would of returned it ASAP!!!

Sleep sweet Bo 3/19/08 8/4/18
Respected Contributor

@homedecor1 I would be posting  a pic of that on their Facebook page. 

Honored Contributor

This matter has already been taken care of by Beth-QVC moderator.  They will be addressing the matter which is ok with me.

Yes, it was yucky & a surprise but ran thru dishwasher -- it's fine!