Esteemed Contributor

Mary Beth Roe's my family favorites cookbook. I have a bookcase that is overly full of cookbooks, but hers has been used the most out of all of them. So many recipes out of that come to mind that my kids loved when they were growing up. Nice memories. I still cook out of it, she has the best lasangna recipe in there I've ever eaten. Everyone loves it.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Your Best Q Purchase!

[ Edited ]

Modern waist bootcut jeans by D&C

Honored Contributor

Hands down...WEN by Chaz Dean. 

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

Without hesitation, it has to be my Power XL Air Fryer.  At the risk of hyperbole, it really has changed my life.

At the risk of sounding like a Q Host, I have eliminated an estimated 50% to 75% of the oil I used in my daily cooking, and my food tastes better to me!  I cook, reheat, and toast in this thing.  Sausage, salmon, wings, "roasted" vegetables -- among my favorites.  I only use my microwave to heat my coffee creamer for 10 seconds before I pour my daily cup of coffee.

Respected Contributor

My California Innovations rolling cooler. It’s at least 15 years old and takes a licking and keeps on ticking (to borrow from Timex). It has a zipped pocket on the front, open pockets on the sides and bungee cords on the top. You can remove the clear vinyl liner to clean and dry it. I think it has a shoulder strap that we’ve never used. It also folds up, but we don’t do that very often either. We take it to Wolf Trap every year. We absolutely stuff it with food when we go to the Outer Banks and it keeps everything frozen. The telescoping handle makes it a lot easier to take upstairs to the kitchen. This is one QVC purchase that my husband never teases me about. 😉

Respected Contributor

-The original Kuhn Rikon hand pull chopper.

-A black dress from Dialogue.  Has been worn to many weddings/funerals and still fits well whether I lose or gain a few pounds.  I'll be depressed when I have to relinquish this dress.

-Breezy cotton underwear when they first came to the Q.  I still have some of the originals.  The newer ones can't compare.

-A Denim & Co coat.  I liked the original so much, years later when the Q didn't offer the same style/color I found one on eBay.

-A shower cap (think it was from a 50-50 tour).  The name tag fell off and can't find another like it, for quality, size, style.

-Suction cup wall storage set for the shower.  While they have been hanging for at least 10 years would love an additional set. Can't find them anywhere on line.

Respected Contributor

So many things.  I've mostly had good luck with my purchases. 

Northern Nights sheets.  Visitors always comment on how cozy the flannel sheets are and where did I buy them. The high thread count cotton sheets are always a hit, too.  So soft.

Respected Contributor

The numerous Philosophy products I have purchased....love them.

Occasional Contributor

These are items I bought back in the 90's and still love/use them everyday so they must be good buys...

Northern Nights down blanket

Tablemate table

Also love the Malden Mills fleece sheets - give them away as gifts too

Cooks Essentials air fryer

All my H by Halston clothes

All my IT Cosmetics makeup and skincare

Trusted Contributor

Re: Your Best Q Purchase!

[ Edited ]

What a fun post!  My favs:

Breville countertop oven

Northern Nights bed pillows

Don Aslett door mats

Cooks Essentials set of stainless cookware  (2003)

Luminara lanterns

Fiskars pole trimmer (1990s - amazing tool)

Alegria Fiona TSV sandal

and several items from the QVC Local back in 1995!

AND.....a few adorable teddy bears from the old bear/doll shows!