Respected Contributor

I have a few. These are the QVC items I use on a daily basis.

Keurig Brewer: I've bought three because I've upgraded and passed older models along. I use this every day, either for coffee or to make hot or iced tea. During the warmer months, I leave it on during the hours I'm home and whenever I want a drink, I stuff the basket with 2 herbal tea bags and pop a 16-oz cup of ice under it and make iced tea. I don't buy a lot of coffee or k-cups, but I buy Celestial Seasonings tea bags by the case. It's just so easy.

Philosophy products: I used to buy Philosophy body washes and products at Sephora or Nordstrom, but the QVC prices are better and I get scents I can't get elsewhere. They feel great and make my day happier with their fun scents.

Josie Maran products: Another product I've gotten elsehwere, but never at the same value as the QVC prices. I love the body butters, milk, face butter, and the tanning oil. I don't use the argan oil as a moisturizer, but I add it to a lot of other things, from my Philosophy body lotions to my hair color. 

Lug bags: I love my Lug bags. I love the variety of sizes and styles, the fun prints and colors, and the organization they offer. My favorites are the Wings, Flapper, Ace tote, Boxer, and the Sprinter. Every bag just keeps getting better and I love that Ami is incorporating clear inside pockets and printed linings into the newer bags. Wherever I go, you'll find me with a Lug bag.

Pajamas and gowns by Carole Hochman or Cuddl Duds: In the winter I live in my Cuddl Duds pajamas and in the other 9 months I'm wearing my Carole Hochman gowns and lounge wear.

Honorable mentions: Quacker Factory and AnyBody. I don't wear Quacker Factory every day, but I love their fun tops and pants. I work in a beige and gray office and their colorful tops make me feel better abouot being in such a dull office. AnyBody jogger pants are my new favorite. I wear them around the house, I wear them on errands, I wear them to work - I've even worn them to bed when I needed something warmer than my Hochman gowns but cooler than my Cuddl Duds. I've come back for so many pairs that I can wear a clean pair every night for a week before I have to do laundry. They are so comfortable, even when it's 100 degrees outside.