Respected Contributor

Aside from all the gold jewelry purchased years ago, I'd say the Hangaway drying rack thing and an Intellichef chicken fryer.  They both have to be over 10-15 years old and I still use them multiple times a week.

Honored Contributor

Several things but if I have to name one it’s our Malden Mills Polar Fleece Sheets. I purchased a total of 4 sets 2 queen and 2 full. We use them every winter with only a light weight blanket. They keep us toasty warm without a stack of blankets.

Honored Contributor

I've gotten some nice things from Q over the course of about 25 years but I'm a jewelry junkie and probably my favorite is a marquise cut 5 stone graduated Diamonique ring in 14k.   Paid $99 for it.  Its still stunning.

I also have some nice old Imperial Gold and Beverly Hills Gold.

I also have some very nice sterling pieces.

Too expensive now......

Valued Contributor

Technique Flame Set of 2 3-Cup Bowls w/ Pour Spouts and Lids

Capture.GIF

Valued Contributor
@software, years ago when Kathy Levine did the Imperial Gold shows I always watched but never purchased. My husband and I go to a lot of auctions. In the past 4-5 years I have bought several box lots of jewelry where you bid, but are unable to see the contents. I now own 2 weighty, gorgeous Imperial Gold bracelets and 1 ring and paid a song for them (along with other 14k pieces and costume pieces). Glad you enjoy yours.
Esteemed Contributor

Probably say my epilator is my best purchase.

As much as I enjoy my jewelry, my epilator serves a real purpose.

Valued Contributor
@Group 5 minus 1, okay, I admit 100% I'm the least techno savvy person you'll ever meet. So here goes, does callblocker work on cell phones? I no longer have a landline. Thanks in advance - I' m sick of scammers.
Valued Contributor

Shark rocket a few years ago. I don't like vacumming, and it scares the ****** out of my cat, but this thing is so awesome on hard surfaces.

Honored Contributor

Linda Dano rugs, one under my dining room table and one under the coffee table in my family room.

Joan Rivers Christmas egg ornaments are a close second. 

Honored Contributor

Too many things to list.  Luminara candles, northern night sheets to name a few.