Respected Contributor

You're shipping it WHERE ?????

I got an email this morning from QVC, saying that my order had been shipped and I could track it.  It said it was shipped to my daughter's address.  I checked the same purchase on QVC's site and it says it's being shipped to ME !  If it's going to her, all I can say is ''Surprise, surprise, surprise - another 2020 misfortune.''...and thank you QVC for adding to the mix.

Valued Contributor

Re: You're shipping it WHERE ?????

[ Edited ]

Honored Contributor

@sarahpanda.  That's why immediately after you place your order, you're given the opportunity to go to "order status" where you can check all the details of your order.  It pays to take a minute and do it.  I've been known to order wrong size, color, etc.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 

I have too, LOL!

Also after the order is submitted, it offers you the chance to 'view your receipt'.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Occasional Contributor

I was tracking my package since Dec. 2, it stopped in Southern Michigan and never moved again. I live 300 miles north! Had to call QVC to get a replacement. All the hosts are saying "you can still get it by Christmas." Not true when the post office keeps tell you that they are behind in delivering packages as well as UPS and FedX. QVC might get things out in time but you can't count on delivery. I ordered 2 weeks ago and am still waiting for deliveries. I keep checking tracking and delivery keeps getting pushed back!