Valued Contributor

I don't think Q advertised it as much as usual or as much as they advertise Lisa'a shows. I did see the very last.

Super Contributor

You're right. I didn't see one advertisement for Jill's show but have seen Lisa's show advertised constantly and I don't watch that much.

Honored Contributor

I too enjoy Jill's YHWJ shows, didn't know it would be on, so I missed it.

"To each their own, in all things".
Occasional Contributor

I just love Jill Bauer, I think she is great! I love her program very much, she is very informative about all of the products that she is selling, and her show is very cozy to watch with a nice cup of tea or coffee. In fact, I am baking a cake recipe of hers as I am typing this. . . go Jill . . .

Honored Contributor

I'm no fan of Jill's, as I generally find her rather annoying, but depending on the merchandise, do occasionally enjoy her live shows. I agree that she and most of the hosts most of the time do better without a slew of vendors, but her in particular. I didn't watch the taped shows after the first one, as I thought it was pretty awful, and even the live shows seem to rely too much on the same stale merchandise. QVC could really benefit from ramping up their home decor options to include things other than a preponderance of seasonal kitsch and candles, flameless or otherwise...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Super Contributor

I agree, Jill did a great job and was so calm... she was so pleasant to listen to!

Honored Contributor
On 3/19/2014 Classique said:

Imitation if the best form of flattery. It seems Jill is trying to mimic Martha Stewart.

Martha Stewart demonstrated "how to fold a fitted sheet" when she had her program. I've been folding my sheets like that for at least ten years now.

I used to like Jill but have grown very tired of her. I do not care for her hairdo as I don't think it flatters her, her laugh is very irritating and I think she wears her clothes at least one or two sizes too small which is not flattering at all.

Her taste is home décor is trite and she has no training in design to my knowledge.

After reading some negatives about her elsewhere, decided to check her Facebook/QVC page as she urges buyers to do and was not impressed as I read there or heard her say that she'd wanted to be a sportswriter or broadcaster and thought to myself aha....that explains it.

I am sick of these wannabes with no educational or other background putting themselves out like they are an authority.

Wow. Tell us what you really think.

Trusted Contributor
On 3/19/2014 countrylady said:

I don't think Q advertised it as much as usual or as much as they advertise Lisa'a shows. I did see the very last.

Oh, good grief. They don't advertise ANYTHING as much as they do anything Lisa. I don't know how the other hosts don't get at least a little irritated with the "All Lisa All The Time" thing.{#emotions_dlg.devil2}

I am also one that loves Jill's show.{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Super Contributor
I agree that her show flows easily without the vendors being with her. As a long time QVC watcher (back in the mid 80's when it was CVN) there used to be no vendors....just the host and the product. I really enjoyed that concept better than now when the vendors are talking over the host or vice versa. And wouldn't that save the Q (and ultimately us) money by not having to fly these vendors in from all over the country and in some cases the world.
Super Contributor

Jill is the best host on QVC. She is very professional and watchable and I will watch her show always when I'm home - even if I'm not interested in any of the products on it.