Respected Contributor

Re: You have to love Shawn....

There are other hosts who are strong in the beliefs and don't use it for selling products.  Mary Beth is one that comes to mind.

I just don't watch a show that Shawn is on because I don't care for her personality.  Whoever mentioned that since Lisa Robertson left Shawn thinks she's the new diva is right.  But, she is not the new diva.  I don't think any of the female hosts are divas.

Esteemed Contributor

I think there is more ranting and complaining then Shawns selling tactic's. If you dont like her dont watch. Change the channel. No one is forcing you to watch her or QVC.

Honored Contributor

There's something l don't get:  Religion and spirituality are topics that are off-limits on these boards. So why is Shawn allowed to use them to sell product??

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@handygal2 - Your response should get double hearts because one is not sufficient.  Good response.  heart.pngheart.png

Respected Contributor

@handygal2 wrote:

There's something l don't get:  Religion and spirituality are topics that are off-limits on these boards. So why is Shawn allowed to use them to sell product??

@handygal2 - I was thinking about your post and you should address this topic to the moderators.  Why can Shawn use religion as a selling point and we can't talk about it here? 

Honored Contributor

@Winkk wrote:

@handygal2 - Your response should get double hearts because one is not sufficient.  Good response.  heart.pngheart.png

@Winkk:  Thank you.

Honored Contributor

@Winkk wrote:

@handygal2 wrote:

@handygal2 - I was thinking about your post and you should address this topic to the moderators.  Why can Shawn use religion as a selling point and we can't talk about it here? 

@Winkk:  That's a good idea. I'm going to do that.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

We all in life have had losses of loved ones, sickness and tragedy and anything else life brings us. When Shawn starts selling this jewelry she pulls on heartstrings of some people. Not good . What a way to sell jewelry. Sad stories and so depressing!! When she is done with her sales pitch I am  sure some people are left in tears. Soon as she is finished selling her sad stories she  goes on her merry way pushing the next piece of merchandise. Is this the new sales pitch of this company? Sadness!  What a shame!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

That is a good point... but, this thread has not been deleted in anyway, so maybe the rules or standards have been changed?

Regular Contributor

I have not watched her for months and have no intention of watching her present anything.  Why she gets so much air time is a mystery to me.  She needs to go.