Regular Contributor

You did all read about the FREE SHIP...BUT...

It did say free ship AND SHIPPING INCLUDED ON SOME ITEMS. If you buy an item on auto delivery, only the first shipment is shipped free. Still wish the BIG NEWS was they would show an item including Tsv, for only five minutes each, and give us new STUFF to view
Respected Contributor

Re: You did all read about the FREE SHIP...BUT...

I think the Q lost out big time not doing this on cyber monday - I know I went to Kohls and got me some really nice things for a big discount and free shipping.  I'll pass - too little, too late.  I bet their sales were down cyber monday and that's why they are doing this now.  Why shop at the Q when other sites have much better discounts and free shipping more often?

Valued Contributor

I agree with other poster, too little, too late. I did all my gift buying on-line this year got great sale prices AND free shipping on every item I purchased.

Regular Contributor

I purchased online at Ulta and got a bunch of stuff for TOTALLY FREE SHIP...
Esteemed Contributor

I am a HUGE Philosophy Fan but QVC has been pretty much showing the same old same old for awhile now, I went to a store that begins with an M and and has a big Thanksgiving parade every year this morning where not only did I received FREE shipping but $10.00 off my order of $50.00 or more, and they have several scents I did not even know existed, guess what I placed an order!

Respected Contributor

I don't even have anything on my wish list from QVC to use free s/h. As another poster said-too late. They should do this more often than holiday shopping. QVC has lost most of my business anyway. 

Valued Contributor

I agree......a little too late.  Anything that I want is sold out already.  We needed this free shipping a month ago when VPH and other Christmas vendors were having their last shows. 

I passed on the Philosophy TSV and not really much left in that area either.  

I guess it's a good thing for those who still are shopping but hope they have free shipping again but at a time when everything isn't sold out or not on sale.  

QVC rarely has "sales" and if the items are reduced, it's only a few dollars!

Regular Contributor

I ordered a few things from future TSVs which won't be free shipping.