I would like Gary Goben to know that A274196, denim yoga pants with front pockets are indestructible and retain their shape and style.  I wore the same pair on vacation for fourteen days on vacation in Asia and they are today as lovely as ever.  I'm so glad I have at least four pairs.  They are so comfortable, and strangers ask me where I got them.  When Gary presented them he said "trust me" these are good.  Gary, I will always trust you!

Contributor

I just ordered a pair. Hope I like as much as you. 

Honored Contributor

@Celeree Thank you for sharing this, I'll have to check them out myself!

Trusted Contributor

Love Gary Goben. Seems like such  a nice, polite, fun person. He's the real deal in my book. Thanks for the yoga pant review @Celeree ! I buy very little clothing at the Q, but hasn't stopped me from browsing.

⚓️
Honored Contributor

Reading mixed reviews on the "yoga" pants. *Note* petite length has a different item number. Flare leg is not my style. Everyone buying enjoy.

Honored Contributor

Just checked them out.  Sizing would not work for me.  Got similar item and fabric from LL Bean for $29 and they fit perfectly.

Trusted Contributor

@Celeree wrote:

I would like Gary Goben to know that A274196, denim yoga pants with front pockets are indestructible and retain their shape and style.  I wore the same pair on vacation for fourteen days on vacation in Asia and they are today as lovely as ever.  I'm so glad I have at least four pairs.  They are so comfortable, and strangers ask me where I got them.  When Gary presented them he said "trust me" these are good.  Gary, I will always trust you!

@LoveMyBaby

@Caaareful Shopper

@kaydee50

@Sweet_Serenity

@Celeree

Thanks for the review.

Did you wear them 14 straight days without washing them?

How did they hold up?   No pilling of the fabric?

I’ve never worn yoga pants.   Are yoga pants worn with or without underwear?