Frequent Contributor

Yesterday's Beekman show w/Suzanne Runyon..name of homeopathic supplement recommend by Dr. Brent?

Hi!Smiley Very Happy

I was watching the Beekman 1802 show on HSN yesterday afternoon.  The host, Suzanne Runyon, had a cold and Dr. Brent recommend a homeopatic/natural supplement for her.  I didn't catch the name of the supplment.  Was anyone watching and know the name of the supplement?

Thank you so much and have a blessed day!Woman Very Happy

Trusted Contributor

Re: Yesterday's Beekman show w/Suzanne Runyon..name of homeopathic supplement recommend by Dr. Brent

What hour of the day was it exactly in EST time?  HSN posts their complete shows in their entirety on their YouTube channel hour by hour.  You can always watch the show again to find your answer.  Hope this helps.

Valued Contributor

Re: Yesterday's Beekman show w/Suzanne Runyon..name of homeopathic supplement recommend by Dr. Brent

@jettaforce I hope you find what supplement it is. I would be interested to know the name as well.

Sometimes the strength within you is not a big fiery flame for all to see. It is just a tiny spark that whispers ever so softly "You Got This - Keep Going"
Frequent Contributor

Hi SandPiperSmiley Very Happy

Well, I found out the the natural product that Dr. Brent suggested to HSN host, Suzanne Runyan, was not for her cold.  It was their natural, chemical free deodorant that they were selling...LOLWoman LOL  Suzanne said she did not believe in natural deodorants, that they did not work for her, but she would try the Beekman's brand while playing tennins in the Florida heat.  She said she would post (yay or nay) on her FB page.  She did and said "it worked!!!!"  The deodorant sold out but I will definitely try in when it arrives back in stock on HSN.  Too funny!!Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

He was trying to sell her on his stuff!!

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Respected Contributor

Of course she said it worked!  It's her job to sell product.  

Honored Contributor

@jettaforce  be careful with those homeopathic remedies, I delayed seeing a doctor by taking a homeopathic remedy for a cold and ended up with pneumonia. Those remedies take forever to work, so they put you at risk for infection. I'm surprised the doc would recommend that on TV, he could be sued. I understand he doesn't work as a doctor, he should not be giving advice to the public.