Honored Contributor

Re: Yay! David's back tomorrow

I hope he had a good mini-vacation.  It's hard to return after time-off but he'll be back on track after running down colors one time.  Smiley Indifferent

Respected Contributor

@ValuSkr  I had to LOL at your post as yes, DV does love to go over the colors many many times!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@KKJ wrote:

@ValuSkr  I had to LOL at your post as yes, DV does love to go over the colors many many times!

@KKJ 

Yes David has a wonderful and pleasant personality and let's the vendor speak and I appreciate that, he's a good host.....but have to laugh at how many times he goes over the colors .....😄

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Super Contributor

It is clear to me that most of the people on these boards have their favorite hosts. Caroline, Pat David and Mary Beth. IMO this means there is a target audience for the Q. I don't think tons of millennials or Gen x ppl are shopping here. There maybe an exception for the super-sized beauty products as opposed to shopping at Ulta or Sephora ...my point is if Susan Graver and Denim & Co. are the #1 brands sold at QVC then current styles and new fashion will never sell especially at the price point of Style Stitch or items of that caliber.