Trusted Contributor

Re: YOU LET THE WRONG ONES GOP

Lisa Robertson is never returning to QVC..shes made that quite clear how much she dislikes the current brass. She left in 2014 and has a successful business and she's getting married
Trusted Contributor

Speaking of Lisa R., I haven't watched the Q on a regular basis since she left.

Don't think there's any danger of her returning at this point!

Valued Contributor

Trusted Contributor

@Othereeeen wrote:

I think they did this to figger out a way to hire Lisa Robertson back!!!

/S

@Othereeeen, that will never happen.  Lisa has her own shopping website.  She travels a lot, purchasing merchandise, and his own boss.  She left QVC and is not looking back!  However, from her FB page you can see that she is still close to a lot of the people at QVC.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is inappropriate.

Respected Contributor

@GloriBee 

I was being sarcastic!!!! 

See that symbol under my post?  Look like:  /s  ?

Means sarcasm intended!!!

I was poking fun at another poster who is obsessed with LR after all these years!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@Othereeeen wrote:

I think they did this to figger out a way to hire Lisa Robertson back!!!

/S

👎🏻👎🏻👎🏻

Contributor

I couldn't agree more!  Carolyn and Gary were a great team.That chemistry can't be "reinvented" and QVC will soon see that via what they do respond to, decreased $$ via sales.  

The overpricing for the cost of  huge convenience use to work for me, but no longer.  Still, that said, I did enjoy watching the shows, a little break from all junk tv out there. What a huge disappointment in choices by QVC... 

Valued Contributor

Some of you act like there is no life outside of QVC. Take a deep breath and go do something. Life carries on, people get let go everyday. How does this truly affect your life? Would Carolyn or Dan care if you or a family member lost your jobs tomorrow? 

Valued Contributor

Well if the bottomline is sales, obviously if a show host gets to parade herself in front of the camera 3 to 5  nights primetime, her sales will be higher than others working shifts when working folks cannot watch.  Spread out who appears at nighttime!  I for one am SICK of the same host being on every night of the week, whether alone or as a sidekick for other hosts - I immediately turn the channel!  (a watcher and buyer for 30 plus years and am sick of this nonesense)  There are more than one host on QVC!