Esteemed Contributor

Re: YOU CAN'T JUST GET ENOUGH QVC!!!

@Bigbear52 wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@SpurtI can't believe some of the questions people are asking but it's a complicated device to explain in 20 minutes.  Many obviously don't grasp the concept at all.  They think they'll get cable service for free.  I bet there will be a ton of returns.

Yeah, you still need wifi. I have Comcast the triple play bundle,TV , phone, internet.  I guess I could pare down to just internet, I just don't wanna take that chance. I like my sytem the way it is now. They don't explain very well if you can watch live TV say like CNN, QVC,  HSN, (oops!) local programming news etc...It seems all app based, like using a fire tablet on your TV.  I guess Roku is a big seller over at HSN , never understood that either. Although Lea Little is always easy to look at  Smiley Happy

@Bigbear52  You can watch regular tv.  You have to use your TV remote and just pick the cable setting.  I guess the best way to understand is remember when we had VCR's, and you had to go to the menu and change the setting to video?  Same thing.