Valued Contributor

Re: YAY!!! KATRINA IS ON NOW.

Guess Candace never made a mistake, must be nice. I'm sure there's a passage in her bible about rudeness.
Kudos to Katrina, one of the most professional hosts, it was great to see her during the day.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Esteemed Contributor

Kudos to Candace for her exceptional graciousness!

Respected Contributor

OKay???

Respected Contributor

@Johnnyeager wrote:

I didn't see it so don't know, but how is it there are different views on this?  You say she was nothing but gracious but others say she was very rude in correcting KZ.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I absolutely can not speak for others.

I like Katrina. I like Candace.

An error was made.  It was pointed out, correctly I believe,  in a pleasant gracious way.  I believe that the correction was warranted and properly handled, in that the mistake was made repeatedly. 

It really was nothing,  but some here made more of it than necessary with criticism. 

Respected Contributor

@KKJ wrote:

@Johnnyeager wrote:

I didn't see it so don't know, but how is it there are different views on this?  You say she was nothing but gracious but others say she was very rude in correcting KZ.

@Johnnyeager i just don't consider that correcting someone's innocent mistake on national television as being gracious.  leans towards more rude imho.

Valued Contributor

It's not what you say, it's how you say it. Candace was not nice. She was rude. Period. Funny she let it slide, on camera, with others. What Katrina did was a mistake, what Candace did was intentional.
Valued Contributor

There's nothing "gracious" about her.
Honored Contributor

@qbetzforreal wrote:

I think it took her such a long time to make it to the daylight hours because of mistakes like this one.

@qbetzforreal    Really?  What other mistake has she made?  I haven't heard one. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment