Honored Contributor

So nice to watch her in daylight time!  Give her more day programming.  She is the best.  I love her theme shows she does.  

Honored Contributor

Re: YAY!!! KATRINA IS ON NOW.

Can't believe Candace had to make such a big deal right on camera in front of all to hear that Katrina called her "Cameron."  She could have waited until they went to a break or just let it go.  

Respected Contributor

Aaaahhhhh yes, indeed.....one word comes to mind when I see her;  PROFESSIONAL.

Valued Contributor

I've seen two other hosts repeatedly call her Cameron, and she did the same thing. Her Hollywood is showing.
Respected Contributor

@jlrbr wrote:
I've seen two other hosts repeatedly call her Cameron, and she did the same thing. Her Hollywood is showing.

You are so right don't care for her or her clothing !!!!!!   I enjoy seeing Katrina she's very professional.

Respected Contributor

@jlrbr wrote:

No, her rudeness is showing. 

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Frequent Contributor

Gosh, why didn't the producer tell her in her ear. It was so awkward to have Candace pipe up.  And the vibe of the show was impacted in my opinion.  

Honored Contributor

@Redsoxmom1 wrote:

Gosh, why didn't the producer tell her in her ear. It was so awkward to have Candace pipe up.  And the vibe of the show was impacted in my opinion.  

I totally agree.  Katrina was so apologetic and gracious with her.  Candace really has gotten an attitude quickly

Honored Contributor

Didn't see it, but if other hosts have called her by an incorrect name, maybe she is sick of it.

One oops is one thing, but it was posted several hosts?

Everyone is always barking about a certain host(s) not being prepared, shouldn't these hosts KNOW the vendors first name?

I have never seen Katrina, but if she is so professional...how does a major mistake like that happen?

Above is said with tongue in cheek, not to bash this host at all...but rather to point out at least two other female hosts are always pecked at for mispronouncing words or making them up....yet this host is given a pass.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I didn't see this as wasn't watching. What did CCB say when Katrina called her the wrong name?