New Contributor
Should not just assume it’s okay to send the wrong color item when you run out of the one ordered. Very disappointed!
Honored Contributor

@3Treats You can send an email to:

QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com

Give your order numer, item you got and don't want and all info. They are GREAT at assisting with things like this.

Honored Contributor

@3Treats   Has it occurred to you that maybe, just maybe they made a mistake?  They send out millions of orders yearly.  There are bound to be a few booboos. 

Wrap it up, use the Q return label, go online to the USPS website and request a pick up.  They'll come and get it and email you verification.  No return shipping will be charged. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
New Contributor
But, now I’m told the item I ordered is sold out. So I can’t get what was available when I ordered it, might as well give this one away, just don’t trust the order process anymore because I did make sure to order right away so I could get one. It was available when I ordered, and I was looking forward to receiving it since I got the confirmation that it was shipped.
New Contributor
No worries, it’s the chance you take with tv orders.
New Contributor
But, they have gotten all my other orders right before, so that’s pretty good.
Honored Contributor

@3Treats Feel free to ignore my post.

Trusted Contributor

I've been a QVC customer almost from the beginning and I  purchase a lot of items.  So far, there have only been a few mistakes and QVC customer service was great and handled the issue each time very promptly.  I hope they'll be able to resolve this issue for you.

Esteemed Contributor

@3Treats Ship any color?    Yes, I do think Q does.  I ordered 2 BLUE of those lawn rockers............guess what.......I got a BLUE and a PURPLE.

They slap a label on the box and toss in the UPS's truck.  These are heavy chairs - to return because of color I have to...... repack - re-label - call CS for pickup........wait for credit OR a blue (probably sold out),

I gave both to my apartment manager - out of sight - out of MY mind.

Honored Contributor

I highly doubt the person filling an order goes to the blue bin...Empty?  No problem, I will just ship red.  Highly doubt this happens.

It will cost QVC money when a customer gets the wrong order fill and they have to refund in full AND incur the shipping charges both ways themselves.

More likely, an item is in the wrong bin or a wrong label is on the box/bag from the Mfg.

No need to give it away unless you want to...pick ups are free and full refunds will be issued...yes, sometimes eventually.